Never let your glasses slip ever again!
These mini pads hold your glasses comfortably in place.
- Prevents your glasses from sliding off your nose
- Relieves pressure on your nose bridge
- Reduces the pain you feel when you wear your glasses for a long period of time
- No more spectacle marks!
Made of soft and flexible foam
- Breathable for comfy all-day wear!
- Absorbs sweat and moisture
Strong adhesive that lasts forever!
- Easy attachment without mess, just remove the protective film and attach
Fits all types of frame and material be it plastic or metal
Suitable for all types of eyewear, your sunnies, corrective or reading glasses
Stays put even during intense activities
- Jog or exercise without having to adjust your glasses all the time!
Available in two colors that become invisible once attached
Choose from black or beige
Wear slip-free glasses TODAY!
- Material: Foam
- Available Colors: Black/Beige
- Sizes/Thickness: 1.0mm/1.5mm
- OD refers to your right eye.
- OS refers to your left eye.
- Sphere(SPH) Indicates the amount of lens power, prescribed to correct nearsightedness (-) or farsightedness(+).
- ADD is the added magnifying power applied to the bottom part of multifocal lenses to correct presbyopia.
- Cylinder(CYL) indicates the amount of lens power for astigmatism.
- Axis describes the positioning of the cylindrical power on your lenses (required for astigmatism).
- Note: you will not be able to use a contact lens prescription – the two are different.
Instruction of Frame Measurements
- The Best Eyeglasses For Your Face Shape