- OD refers to your right eye.
- OS refers to your left eye.
- Sphere(SPH) Indicates the amount of lens power, prescribed to correct nearsightedness (-) or farsightedness(+).
- ADD is the added magnifying power applied to the bottom part of multifocal lenses to correct presbyopia.
- Cylinder(CYL) indicates the amount of lens power for astigmatism.
- Axis describes the positioning of the cylindrical power on your lenses (required for astigmatism).
- Note: you will not be able to use a contact lens prescription – the two are different.
Instruction of Frame Measurements
- The Best Eyeglasses For Your Face Shape